[PCB_FORUM] Re: Power-PCB .asc assembly file

  • From: Malcolm Brown <malcolm.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:52:19 +0100

Flextronics

-----Original Message-----
From: Musetti, Carl [mailto:cmusetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 July 2004 14:19
To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PCB_FORUM] Re: Power-PCB .asc assembly file

Sanmina

-----Original Message-----
From: Mitch S. Morey [mailto:cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 4:30 PM
To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name me one (1) assembly house that accepts ODB++ data as input.

> Why not use the ODB++ format? It has the same information embedded.
>
> Larry

******************
This e-mail has been sent from Imagination Technologies Limited.
PowerVR, Metagence, Ensigma and PURE Digital are divisions
of Imagination Technologies Limited.

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment,
is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely
for the addressee(s) and access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying or distribution or use of the information contained in this
e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and then
delete it from your system.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure,
error or virus-free.  The sender does not accept liability for any errors
or omissions which arise as a result.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the author, except
where the author specifies and, with authority, states them to be the
views of Imagination Technologies Ltd.