[PCB_FORUM] Re: Pad designer editor problems

  • From: "Gary MacIndoe" <gary.macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:58:32 -0700

Shirley,

You've hit on something here.  When I rename the "r11x44_mod" to "r11x44m"
or "r11x44mo", it will load into "Pad_Designer".  For some strange reason,
adding that extra "d" (to make "r11x44mod"), causes it to not load.

To make it an even stranger situation, "r11x44-m" and "r11x44_m" will also
load, but *not* "r11x44-mo" nor "r11x44_mo" (it just doesn't like that third
added character?!?).

Gary E. MacIndoe
PCB Design Engineer
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.