[PCB_FORUM] Re: Orcad Capture, Copying pages

  • From: Jim Goshorn <jgoshorn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 16:11:21 -0500

Cheryl, I'm with you up to the last pick. but in 10.3 Capture I don't have preserve Reference on Copy.
What rev are you running?
Jim

At 02:18 PM 5/9/2006 -0600, you wrote:

in capture,
under options
preferences
miscellaneous

choose
Preserve Reference on Copy (under auto reference, on the right, near the center.)

(finally one I knew!)

Sincerely,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Cheryl Johnson, C.I.D.+

Manager

ExcelStor US Office, Engineering Services

Email: cheryl.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: (303) 684-7291

Fax: (303) 684-7268

Mobile: (303) 809-5815