[PCB_FORUM] Re: ODB++ output (*.tgz) to Fab (no gerbers)

  • From: "o.miguelino@xxxxxxxxx" <o.miguelino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:30:11 -0700

I have been supplying ODB++ to suppliers in Asia, Europe, and US for over a
year now. &nbsp;Anyway I have found that quality suppliers support ODB++ and
the bad ones do not.&nbsp;

Best regards,

-oscar

Oscar Miguelino
HP | Palm GBU | PSG
950 W Maude Ave | &nbsp;Sunnyvale&nbsp;|&nbsp; CA 94085&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

&nbsp;
Confidentiality Notice:&nbsp; This e-mail and its contents contain information
that is proprietary and confidential to Palm, Inc. and that may also be
privileged.&nbsp; Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or reproduction of
this email or its contents by anyone other than an authorized recipient is
prohibited and may be unlawful.&nbsp; If you are not an authorized recipient,
please immediately notify me, permanently delete this message from your system
and destroy any copies thereof, including any attachments.&nbsp; Thank you.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Jul 26, 2010 3:56 PM, jwages &lt;jwages@xxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

I use both types.
It is always good to have gerbers for comparison to
the ODB++ files.

&nbsp;

Jim S. Wages

SR PCB Layout Designer