[PCB_FORUM] Re: No more 15.1 licenses?

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:51:19 -0400

I'm guessing that your question is can you run the old stuff with the
new license.
You can. If you prefer not to upgrade at this time and they need to
install a new license file, no problem. Whatever version you now
have will still run with the new license.
If anyone can contradict this, please feel free to.

Not sure, but hope this helped.

TSI Telsys

Gene Carman wrote:
My 15.1 licenses are due to expire on 9-19, and this is the response I have
from my home office... Is this true?

"Because Cadence only provide SPB license with version 15.2,15.5 and they told us the 15.5 feature can also fit the software 15.1, could you please download the latest version software on Cadence sourcelink?

If there is any question when trying version 15.5, please feel free to
let us know and contact with Cadence AE."

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.