[PCB_FORUM] No more 15.1 licenses?

  • From: "Gene Carman" <gcarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:35:59 -0700

My 15.1 licenses are due to expire on 9-19, and this is the response I have
from my home office... Is this true?

"Because Cadence only provide SPB license with version 15.2,15.5 and they
told us the 15.5 feature can also fit the software 15.1, could you
please download the latest version software on Cadence sourcelink?

If there is any question when trying version 15.5, please feel free to
let us know and contact with Cadence AE."