[PCB_FORUM] Re: Netlist from Orcad(cadence)

  • From: sjchar3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:16:38 -0500 (EST)

Group:

 The other group requested all our Cadence files for a particular board.

They use PADs and requested a netlist file.

I know orcad creates  .dat files, I'm asking can these files be used to create
a .pcb file?

Is the DSN file sufficient?

I don't much about PADs, hopefully someone here can help. We have Cadence, they
have PADs.

Thanks again,
Sam