[PCB_FORUM] Re: Need Help with Error in Text Ling Origin!

  • From: "Piekos, Ed" <Ed.Piekos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:26:03 -0400

I got this error some time back (TEXT LINE OUT OF EXTENTS) and nothing
seemed to correct it. After narrowing it down to a symbol, I tried deleting
and replacing it with no luck. Ended up re-building the part and that
cleared the error, so it was something done at the symbol level.

Good Luck! These things always seem to pop up when running artwork...

Ed Piekos, C.I.D.+
Sycamore Networks
ed.piekos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx