[PCB_FORUM] Re: Need Help with Error in Text Ling Origin!

  • From: "Handley, William" <william.handley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:21:59 -0700

Expand the database, (copy it to the name Billy, that always works for me.)
Show element (be sure to turn on the layer BRD geo, silkscreen) at x 6425.000
-544995.912.

Find the offending comp. go back to your original database, delete the comp and
bring it back in. Sounds like there is a text size difference between the
symbol and database you may want to check the sym and database txt sizes. i.e.
txt size 4 is 35 mil in the symbol, and 250 in the database.

Bill

Bill Handley CID+
Sr. CAD eng.
Intel Corp. DEG/CIG/IPD/CE/PEG?