[PCB_FORUM] Re: Mirror dxf file? LOL ProE lessons

  • From: "Degennaro, Natalie N" <natalie.n.degennaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:29:48 -0700

Make a Manufacture->Dimension/Draft->Create Detail  of your assembly
drawing.

Set your 'options' tab to a subclass on the Manufacturing class (you can
make your own subclass there, in the Setup menus).

You can even set the scale here for small boards, you may want to make
them a 4:1 or some such scale.

Set your find filter and put a window around your elements to be on your
"assembly drawing".

Once you have your 'data' on your cursor, click on 'right mouse button',
and there you have the option to mirror your data and/or rotate it.

Then DXF export that layer.

Wal-la, you have your mirrored DXF assembly drawing! (smile)

Natalie DeGennaro

Tool Design Engineer

Intel

(408) 765-8426

The content of this message is my personal opinion only and although I
am an employee of Intel, the statements I make here, in no way represent
Intel's position on the issue, nor am I authorized to speak on behalf of
Intel on this matter.