[PCB_FORUM] Re: Logo on Top Etch layer

  • From: Gennadiy Kiryukhin <genna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 10:57:38 -0400

Etching layer gives more detail, and because of that the logo can be smaller.
Another interesting thing is that if I create two dummy-net shapes with clearance less than my design minimum I also get DRC.
However, if I assign them to GND and then back to dummy, the DRC goes away.

-Gennadiy

Van Os, Richard (GE Healthcare) wrote:

Consider placing it on a non etch layer e.g. silk top

-Richard