[PCB_FORUM] How to pass BOM_IGNORE property from Concept to Allegro?

  • From: Mark Salberg <msalberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cadence User Group <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:53:33 -0500

Can anyone tell me how to export BOM_IGNORE property (we use for not populated comps).

This is defined in Concept, but does not come over to Allegro.

I tried packager utilities / Export Packager Files / Advanced / Property Flow Setup then selected "transfer" for BOM_IGNORE property.

I get a massage "Cannot write file pxlBA.txt" in my physical directory.
Continue? I selected yes, but the property still does not show up in Allegro.

Thanks,
Mark