[PCB_FORUM] Re: How does Auto silkscreen Works

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:08:32 -0500

My personal opinion is that this is too vague.
Where are you having a problem? If you just need general
help with the tool read the supplied help.
If then you have something you cannot figure out, ask away.
We (I know I will, anyway) will be more than happy to help.
I personally don't have any problems with generating
silkscreen and cannot fathom what you could have troubles
with without more info.

Thanks,
TSI Telsys

Prakash wrote:
Hi All
Auto Silkscreen Feature : After trying out numerous times am posting this query to understand the logic in which Auto silkscreen utility works. Please provide some light on this utility if some body has done well on it
Thanks & Regards
Prakash S

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.