[PCB_FORUM] Re: Globally change to alt symbol across board

  • From: "Macindoe, Gary" <Gary.Macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:13:37 -0600

Hey Mark,

Oooooooops!!

I'm sorry, but I thought I learned over the years not to assume!
We don't have any symbols in our library set up with alternates, so I
was not able to test it out completely, and *assumed* that if the
symbols
were set up with an alternate symbol, that you could change all of them
at once.  Guess I should have stayed out of this one!

Regards,

Gary E. MacIndoe
PCB Design Engineer
Advanced Micro Devices