[PCB_FORUM] Re: Generating good fabmaster output from 15.2

  • From: "Musetti, Carl" <cmusetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:24:22 -0400

I agree, but adter talking with my contract manufacturer, I got the impression
that there interface was looking for the specific number of fields with even
though it didn't the information in those fields. I am going to run a test with
it the way you have suggested and see if they can read it if so I am in
complete agreement that the fields should not be swapped with some other
arbitrary fields.

Thanks