[PCB_FORUM] Generating good fabmaster output from 15.2

  • From: "Musetti, Carl" <cmusetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:30:26 -0400

Hi all,

        Sorry to bring this up again as I know this topic has been discussed
before out here, but looking through the archives which are a great resource I
can't seem to find if anyone has successfully output this file and delivered it
to the assembly plant whether its contract or in house and the assembler was
able to use the output. I have recently run the cds2fab program which generates
the paymaster output but my contract manufacturer Sanmina has stated that the
format has changed and all I have done different is run it on a 15.2 design
database. I compared the files myself and have noticed huge chunks of data
missing related to field associated with extract views. Does anyone know if the
extract view field names for views have changed in 15.2?

Thanks in advance for anyone that can shed light on this

Carl