[PCB_FORUM] Re: Flash symbols

  • From: Jean Bratton <jean.bratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 07:24:59 -0700

Experience says that if you define a layer called anything_top it will
mirror to anything_bottom if you mirror the part BUT only if you've defined
that layer on your board. If you place the part mirrored to start with,
though, it'll create the subclass for you. Just remember to turn on that
subclass in your film control records, though, or you've wasted your time!
Jean