[PCB_FORUM] Re: Extract JPG files 300dpi or above

  • From: "Neville Hodder" <neville.hodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:54:28 +0100

Hi

Another method that works if you don't have Acrobat: install a generic
postscript printer driver - I got mine from Adobe - and print your screen/sheet
from Allegro to a .ps file max resolution is 300dpi (which is fine for most
uses). You could then convert the .ps postscript file to a .jpg with for
example Ghostscript/Ghostview.

HTH