[PCB_FORUM] Ever had a computer that would not allow an install of Cadence?

  • From: "Gene Carman" <gcarman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:35:14 -0700

I have installed Cadence Allegro and capture CIS on dozens of
machines...  but today I ran into a machine that will not allow the
install.  XP 2 on Dell hardware.  I have tried the install with and
without the virus checker, and have verified the path and the license
server...

The tool will not finish the install...  it just hangs.

Anyone...  Bueller??