[PCB_FORUM] Error when updating to the Latest Hotfix 045

  • From: <ARIES_LUMAGUE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:20:35 +0800

Hi,

I'm having problem when updating to the latest hotfix, the error occurs
says about APD_APSI , and this was during the installation of
ShopCart.dll

Here are additional informations

*         My System is Windows XP SP2

*         Several .NET Programs are installed

*         I am installing this from a newly installed Allegro v16.2

*         I have successfully updated my other machine using Win7

Does anyone encountered this problem, and have found any solutions

Thanks

JPEG image