[PCB_FORUM] Embedded Constraints within a Schematic for use within V15.1

  • From: "Abel, Shannon K." <shannon.abel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:17:42 -0700

We are currently using EPD 3.1 (formerly viewlogic) as a schematic capture
program.  We are trying to find out how to use the ability to transfer embedded
design constraints within the schematic to transfer over to Allegro v15.1.

Has anybody had any success with this or even tried it?  I believe we need a
config file in order to map those constraints (all 128 of them) into allegro.

Shannon Abel
PWB Designer / Detailer

Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems
Marine Systems / PCS Division