[PCB_FORUM] Re: DxDesigner to Allegro...

  • From: "Claude Meyers" <claude.meyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:25:05 -0700

This issue is not DxDesigner issue. The issue is Cadence's "third party
netlist in" it will only pass certain attributes to Allegro. The spec.
Section 7 of the Allegro users Guide hasn't changed as long as I've been
using Allegro. The only way around the cross probing that I know is a
product from OHIO Design Automation.

Claude Meyers
Gennext