[PCB_FORUM] Re: Display pin numbers?

  • From: Mark Salberg <msalberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:25:35 -0400

Kevin,
I do not see anything for "shell".
Please see my attached env file.
I have never tried "shell" or "extracta" before, but would like to report a edited pin in a desin. (SYM_HAS_PIN_EDIT)

Thanks,
Mark

P.S. I could not find anything substantial on sourcelink either.
Allegro help just says to type in the command window.

Kevin McCowan wrote:

I just did and it opened a command shell.
Maybe you have it misaliased or something strange like that.
Check your aliases and your pcbenv for any weirdness.
You are on windows, right? I guess that wouldn't
matter, actually.

TSI Telsys

Mark Salberg wrote:

Thanks Jayne,
Has anyone run "shell" for Allegro command window to run extracta?
I have v.15.1 and nothing happens when I try. :-(

Thanks,
Mark

Sawyer Jayne wrote:

Sorry for the slow response  its been a full day.

To run an extract:

In a text editor, create an extract file like the one below and place it in the directory defined by your textpath.

In a command window type extracta and it will prompt you for the name of the board file, the extract file and the output file.

Hope this helps,

Jayne