[PCB_FORUM] Re: Design Reuse From Existing Designs

  • From: "Musetti, Carl" <cmusetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:21:29 -0500

Stephen,

    If you read the tech file into the module before you read the logic in and
placed the parts the assignment table will not be set properly as it can't make
assignments with areas and net_spacing and net_physical_types with out them
present in the database. Trying reading the tech file in after netlist and
placement is done. This may clean it all up.

Carl