[PCB_FORUM] Re: Design Reuse From Existing Designs

  • From: Andy_Kulik@xxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:18:35 -0500

Charlie Davies wrote an excellent paper on Design Reuse. May be can share
the URL to it
Also there is an ok manual in the doc folder of the CDN install
Andy

Kevin Buchanan
Sent by:
03/11/2005 11:14 AM
Please respond to
icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[PCB_FORUM] Re: Design Reuse From Existing Designs

Hi Steve,

   We are just getting into this ourselves. But have you clipped the
constraint areas. Also, have you exported the constraints from CM
and imported them into the module?

   There are just my thoughts, I have not applied them yet.

Buck...