[PCB_FORUM] Re: Correcting the drill chart output

  • From: "Scott, Ron" <rg-scott@xxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 07:40:38 -0600

Jim,

The permanent answer to your dilemma is to open up the actual drill
file(.dlt) in a text editor and you'll find in the nclegend file an
assortment of built in default tables. There are tables for cm, in,mil,
etc. Open up the desired .dlt and you can edit the size and spacing to
your heart's content. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ron Scott C.I.D.+
Texas Instruments