[PCB_FORUM] Re: Constraints From Orcad => Allegro

  • From: Dave Seymour <dseymour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:30:54 -0700

Orcad has no "concept" of an XNET.

This is a pain.

We ended up only being able to put properties on the input or the output of a
series resistor or cap.

There is a good little paper available on this problem.

http://www.alspcb.com/pdfs/OrCAD_xNets.pdf

and the problems of maintaining and linking netlists.

Hope this helps.

Dave Seymour
Ixia
919.267.4840