[PCB_FORUM] Re: Concept HDL-generation of chips.prt file

  • From: "Anshul Bansal" <bka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:45:47 -0700

Diane

I was trying to create the chips.prt file from the Cadence software
ConceptHDL (in which I had created my symbols). But I could not figure out a
way to do it. However I know that Part developer (from Cadence) can create
the chips.prt file. However I never tried it. I used ConceptHDL to create my
symbols because of my company requirement. So I was trying to figure out a
way to create the chips.prt file thru the software, but could not figure it
out. So I created the chips.prt file manually as Kevin said.

Anshul