[PCB_FORUM] Re: Concept HDL-generation of chips.prt file

  • From: "Dickoff, Diane J" <diane.j.dickoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:39:39 -0700

I actually use to only use scripts to create my parts. But I like the
15.2 part developer. It takes a little time to get use to it but once
you do, it is easier than scripts. The only thing I create by hand is
the part.ptf file.

Are you trying to create the chips.prt file from a script or from
Cadence software?

Diane.