[PCB_FORUM] Concept HDL-generation of chips.prt file

  • From: "Anshul Bansal" <bka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:40:14 -0700

Hello All

I am working on ConceptHDL from Cadence for generation of Schematic symbols
for our family of Network search engines. I am trying to create a chips.prt
file for the schematic symbols that I have created, but am not able to
generate them . Can you let me know of how to do that or guide me to someone
who might be able to answer my query. I looked up into the tutorial, but it
doesn't say anything of how to create such a file.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Anshul Bansal
Cypress Semiconductor