[PCB_FORUM] Cannot get skill files to work since loading Allegro 15.2

  • From: "J Wages" <jwages@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:28:57 -0500

Ever since I installed the 15.2 software I cannot get any skill programs
to work. I haven't changed anything else and all of my skill stuff was
working great until this new installation. Is there some new setting I
need to change?
Allegro.ilinit file is in my pcbenv directory and all of the skill
programs are set like the following;
load("C:/pcbenv/skill/skill_file.il")
When I invoke a skill command I get no response. Not even a "command not
found". I know Allegro is reading my allegro.ilinit file because I added
some junk and Allegro reported it couldn't read it. Took out the junk,
but no change.
Thanks in advance.

Jim S. Wages / SR. PCB Layout Designer:
Cary, NC - (919) 466-1596