[PCB_FORUM] Re: CDNLive! Conference

  • From: "Musetti, Carl" <cmusetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:22:14 -0400

Has anyone figured out how you can even see what the abstracts are some of the
titles there mean absolutely nothing to  me I would like to see all the
information available before making any decisions. Especially on the roadmaps
and tech panels where the word Allegro is completely missing from the titles!