[PCB_FORUM] Re: ".CAD" file

  • From: Les Wong <maveric0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:00:12 -0700 (PDT)

Soledad:

According to this part of the message:

> Pls send this to customer to update their Cadence
> system. The scrip is
> located on the
> ?:\AE 7.0.0\fab\INPUT\CADENCE\EXTRACT

The vendor should send you the script located at:
?:\AE 7.0.0\fab\INPUT\CADENCE\EXTRACT

Les

--- Soledad Attia <SAttia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>       Hi All,
>
>        Still have not resolved the issue with the cad
> data for this
> vendor        who is building the Test Fixture.
>       Below is what they sent to me and appears that the
> files I
> created       using the XTRCT.BAT are not correct; for
> what I can tell
> the file I    provided is missing:

COMP_RATED_CURRENT!COMP_RATED_POWER!COMP_RATED_VOLTAGE!

>       Does anyone know what the script name is, and whet
> I can get it
> so that I can extract the missing data?
> Thanks so much
> Soledad Attia
>

>       This is the vendor's response:
>
>        The files provided are still no good. Our
> suppliers had check
> with their software vendor and following are
> extracts from their advice:
>
> I tested and confirm that the 2 cad file is of
> missing section.
>
> Your Cad Section

A!REFDES!COMP_CLASS!COMP_PART_NUMBER!COMP_HEIGHT!COMP_DEVICE_LABEL!COMP_

INSERTION_CODE!SYM_TYPE!SYM_NAME!SYM_MIRROR!SYM_ROTATE!SYM_X!SYM_Y!COMP_
> VALUE!COMP_TOL!COMP_VOLTAGE!
>
> Our cad.section

A!REFDES!COMP_CLASS!COMP_PART_NUMBER!COMP_HEIGHT!COMP_DEVICE_LABEL!COMP_

INSERTION_CODE!SYM_TYPE!SYM_NAME!SYM_MIRROR!SYM_ROTATE!SYM_X!SYM_Y!COMP_

VALUE!COMP_TOL!COMP_VOLTAGE!COMP_RATED_CURRENT!COMP_RATED_POWER!COMP_RAT