[PCB_FORUM] Re: Artwork error

  • From: Marcel Tran <tranma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 06:55:07 -0400

Hi Nha,

You need to fix those shapes errors before Allegro could generate the
artwork for those layers. I don't think there is another way to get around
this.

Thanks and Regards,

Marcel Tran C.I.D.
IBM Corp.
Off. 919-254-1014

             Nha Le
             <lethucnha@yahoo.
             Sent by:                  icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             icu-pcb-forum-bou                                          cc
             nce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [PCB_FORUM] Artwork error
             07/02/2008 06:38
             AM

             Please respond to
             icu-pcb-forum@fre
                elists.org

Hi all,
When I create artwork, an error message is displayed says that:
ERROR: aborting film - Shape with first seg=(644.327 503.002) [layer=TOP]
 has a void with extents [(-625.002 574.998) (525.002 655.002)] that
touches
 another shape with first seg=(-555.945 639.370). Manually resolve problem.
    ERROR: aborting film - artwork will not be generated!
 Error in TOP--halting output.  Artwork file not generated.
 *** ERROR with TOP
How can I abort this error and generate this artwork file?
Thanks in advance.

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image