[PCB_FORUM] Re: Anyone have problems with DXFout on 15.2? SOLUTION.

  • From: "Gene Carman" <gcarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:31:22 -0700

Mitch I found that when I change CDSROOT for 15.1, I change to E:

But to run 15.2, I have to change to G:\
When I add the slash, it works fine.

Yeah the installs are on different logical drives.

Not sure why, or why the difference, but that is the solution.

I would love to know why the diff...

I talked to my IT guy, and he just shrugged.