[PCB_FORUM] Allegro 2 Pads

  • From: "Paul Gingras" <paul@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:38:10 -0400

Wonder if anyone out there knows of a method or could point me in the
direction in  getting me from Allegro to Pads Power  PCB.

Thannkin you all in advance for  any comments or suggestions!!

PAUL

Paul J Gingras
KAW USA, LTD.    "Real People .... Real Solutions"
Voice: 603 886 8711 x200    Fax: 603 881 8763   Cell: 603 305 1475
Email: paul@xxxxxxx   Web: www.kaw.com <http://www.kaw.com/>
39 Simon St. Bldg.#4    Nashua, NH 03060

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any accompanying documents contain
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. This
information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, or have received this email in error, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
document in any manner is strictly prohibited.