[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro 15.2 so59- Via Issue

  • From: "Scott, Ron" <rg-scott@xxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:01:25 -0600

Mitch,Gerry

To address 2 replies at once, the vias do have flash and are in the
correct directory. I have six constraint area identified and I had the
CONSTRAINT_AREA turned off. I then realized I had added the via to a
constraint area that didn't need it and that was my "problem".

Regards,

Ron Scott C.I.D.
Texas Instruments
Tel:  214.567.4715