[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro 15.1 Finding out of date dynamic shapes

  • From: "Barker, Karen" <kbarker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:35:25 -0400

Jim,
Go into color and visibility window and turn on the the boundary.  The error
message should tell you which layer the shape is on.  If it is a dynamic shape
the void control could be set to suppress shapes that are larger than your
shape.  The boundary however will remain. You can delete the boundary and redraw
as a static shape or change the void control for that individual shape by
selecting it and right clinking and selecting parameters.
Karen