[PCB_FORUM] Re: 15.2 licence.dat file

  • From: sjchar3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 17:50:24 -0400

ok  12498-90288-88999  exp 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: richard moffat <richard.moffat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:15:32 +1200
Subject: [PCB_FORUM] Re: 15.2 licence.dat file

Felix

It's a little known fact that the Flex LM license is actually generated from
company credit card numbers.  I have a crack program here I can use for you.
Send us your card number (with the expiry date of course) and we can do it for
you.

Richard

>>> cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx 18/05/2006 8:40 a.m. >>>

Yes Felix, I'll help too when you send your IP address and open your
computer.

Good day.

notify Allied Telesyn Research Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesyn Research.
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com