[PCB_FORUM] Re: 15.2 allegro symbol padstacks built with .ssm

  • From: Barbara Seeger <blm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:36:16 -0400 (EDT)

  Sue,

     The display of a circular pad fails if the pad contains just 1 arc.
   Shape -> circular in the menu creates a 1 arc pad.
   The workaround I suggest is to re-create the .ssm by using add
   shape polygon, set to arc, at 180 degrees angle and a radius of what
   size you need. This stores the data with 2 arcs which the display code
   will draw properly.

   Regards,

   Barbara Seeger - Cadence Design Systems - 978-262-6578