[PCB_FORUM] Re: 0201 Resistors

  • From: anthony.cosentino@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:54:21 -0400

Unruh,
This question is best suited for the manufacture you are using to procure
and assemble your boards. We started using 0201 packages last year out of
necessity and our manufactures seem to handle this size OK. Before we
started using this package we called our manufactures and discussed with
them the use of this package. This is a good place to start.
Thanks
Tony Cosentino
Tekelec - PCB Design Engineer
5200 Paramount Parkway
Morrisville, NC 27560
919-460-3656 Work
919-414-2083 Cell
anthony.cosentino@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.tekelec.com

                      "Unruh Barry"

                      Sent by:                 To:
<icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                               cc:

                                               Subject: [PCB_FORUM] 0201
Resistors
                      09/17/2004 12:23

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to icu-pcb-forum

All
   Does anyone have experience in using 0201 resistors...
Is there process problems?
Did it increase lead time?
Were there any problems from a Manufacturing basis?
Any do's and don'ts.

Barry Unruh
Thomson