[icon-discuss] Re: where to put a bookshare book?

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:51:40 -0400

Yes to both.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/16/08 05:41PM >>>
Hi, Pam. So would I put the folder containing the bookshare files into the
library folder?
I assume that the braille plus will then look at it and determine where it
needs to go?
I am thinking that the author needs to be known so it can be put in the
proper folder.
I thought I had heard that there was some problem with the updater in 1.1,
that it didn't work or something like that.
Thanks.