[icon-discuss] Re: volume

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:27:09 -0500

Hi Jenny,
Taht helps a lot.
Thank you so much.

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 1:14 PM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: volume

i should have been clearer, the unit maintains separate volume settings. They take affect as each sound source is used, and are all accessed using the volume control on the side. So, if yur headphones are plugged in and you change the volume using the volume bar on the side, you're changing the headphone volume. If you're using the internal speakers, and change the volume using the volume bar on the side of the unit, you're changing the volume of the internal speakers. So basically, the volume control on the side changes the volume for whatever sound source you are using. The unit will remember what you have each set on though, and will return to that setting when you switch to that sound source.

Does that help?
Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>