[icon-discuss] very strange problems with the RSS reader

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chasec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:01:08 -0600

Hi.  I have never experienced problems so strange with the Braille Plus
before.  I was in the RSS reader, and I decided to update my feeds.  I
pressed the menu key and then the number one for update all feeds.  It began
to update my feeds.  It made the sound like it does when it is done updating
feeds, and then I pressed the status key to see what was going on.  I
pressed status twice quickly, and my Braille Plus said, "one feed updating,
8 feeds pending update."  I opened some of my folders and discovered that it
was updating the Icon and Braille Plus user sight, which is the first feed
in the list.  My Braille Plus updated and updated and it wouldn't move.  I
let it sit there for an hour and it wouldn't update.  None of my other feeds
would update either, even if I manually chose the update feed option.
I also went into the menu and tried to change some of my feed options, but
when I choose options, it just kept returning me to the top of the menu.
The only options in the menu that work are the update all feeds, and the
update feed option.
Is there anything that I can do to fix these problems?