[icon-discuss] Re: version 1.1 is now available

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:08:50 -0700

Mark,

I tried a second time to do the download and install of 1.1.1 through the
wireless process and I'm back to the "system updater" and it sitting there
doing nothing.
1.06.28 installed and the registration went fine.

Should I just copy the 1.1.1.lsi file to the Braille+_ hard drive and use
the file explorer to launch it?

Richard