[icon-discuss] Re: version 1.1 Problems

  • From: "Michael D. Barber" <m.barber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:23:50 -0500

Well, I got through the registration and I even got through where it said
"software download is complete" for version 1.1, but now I'mstuck on where the
status button just gives me "system updater."  Isit in the midst of installing
or what?  It's been this way for the last hour and a half.
Any ideas?

Michael