[icon-discuss] Re: version 1.1 Problems

  • From: Joe Giovanelli <joegio1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:10:26 -0400

Hello,

Could it be that these update problems are occurring because there's just too
much traffic at
Levelstar?

I'll wait before trying the updates.  There's enough to read anyway.

Someone asked about not receiving the attachment.  Unlike the way Eudora and
presumably other
e-mail programs work, you have to use the options key and you'll find in choice
6, I think.
 Open it from there.

Joe G.