[icon-discuss] Re: using my default email address with the braille plus

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:03:25 -0600

Actually, you need to fill that stuff out. For example, if you're using gmail, you would put:

smtp.gmail.com:465
If your smtp is not secure, chances are the port is 25 or 26 which would make it look like this:
smtp.servername.com:25
If you're smtp is secure, your ports are eitherr 465 or 587
thanks.
Nimer J

Marta Rodriguez wrote:
I'm not asked for the port numbers when I'm asked for the address of the smtp server.
Marta