[icon-discuss] Re: updating feeds issue

  • From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:56:14 -0400

The Panera Bread network did not require a login as far as I know, but then
I'm a new user. It gave some error message about the items not being well
formed.
  I didn't try to log in anywhere. But the clerk said something about having
to agree to a statement or something.
  I didn't try to get time or date or anything.
  Sharon