[icon-discuss] Re: unable to retrieve books from bookshare

  • From: "Barbara J. McLeod" <b.j.mcleod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 16:25:44 -0400

I am having the same problem. Yes I have wireless on and my account is
current. I am able to retrieve periodicals without any difficulty. I have a
hunch (and this is only a hunch) that BookShare has changed the architecture
of its web page as far as books are concerned. This happens at NLS and the
folks at Kurzweil have to update the software to compensate for this.